Seimi Nørregaard (1975)
- FRIEND performance at Det frie felts Festival/SELECTED WORKS - from the independent scene of performing arts in Denmark.
- Mountains of Things solo exibition installation at KVADRAT16 (DK). Supported by The City of Copenhagen Contemporary art found and Valby local found.
- Børnenes bjerge artist and young people projekt. Supported by the Danish Arts Foundation.
- Ou le chevaux s’arrêtent performance at Live art Action in Yaounde Cameroun.
- Performance and text The White tribe @ dokk1 Teatret Carte Blanche. Aarhus (DK).
- The Empthy Stage at Beijing Fringe Festival. Supported by the Danish Arts Foundation.
- Apple-star -an artistic treasure-hunt that unfolds within the school. Supported by the Danish Arts Foundation.
- Spoken word performance Sus I skørterne with T.S. Høeg and Sternberg. Supported by the Danish Arts Foundation.
- Hello Hollow dens at the Imagien Children festival SOUTHBANK CENTER London supported by the Danish Arts Foundation.
- HIDE solo exibition at Overgaden - Institute for Contemporary Art (DK). Supported by the Danish Arts workshops and the Danish Arts Foundation.
- DADA performance in cooperation with Boaz Barkan. Curatede and organized by Alteration. (DK)
- Stage installation for the Performance Traum by Bidt.
- Stage installation for The Empty Stage by NORPOL: Daniel Norback and Erik Pold. At Det Frie Felts Festival. (DK)
- HOME performanceinstallation in cooperation with Boaz Barkan at Warehouse9. Supported by the Danish Arts Foundation.
- WORK WORK performanceinstallation at Det Frie Felts Festival and the international Metropolis festival Copenhagen.
- Sønes performance and text at Teatret Carte Blanche Viborg (DK).
- Soloperformance at Mellemrum festival, curated by Kitt Johnson X-act.
- Goodby Europe re-premier at Warehouse9.
- Hulerum Live Art for children at Nikolaj kunsthal. An artist in residence project where children build dens. Supported by the Danish Arts Foundation
- Alt der er fortalt og alt det vi ved performance at Viborg and Skive library.
- Book sculpture Hestefold hundehoved. Supported by the Danish Arts Foundation
- Performance Runup for demonstration curated by Sofie V. Lebech. (DK)
- Set design for Goodbye Europe NORPOL at Husets teater (DK). Supported by the Danish Arts Foundation
- Installation for Coreact Det Rullende Rum.
- Performanceinstallation Vrangsiden in cooperation with Boaz Barkan at The Royal Danish theater.
- Set design for Teheran Mon Amour NORPOL: Daniel Norback. Supported by the Danish Arts Foundation.
- Performanceinstallation A set-up. Supported by the Danish Arts Foundation
- Drømte mig en drøm i nat/Last night I had a dream sensorial installation at Kunsthallen Brandts Odense, Denmark. In cooperation with Marika Seidler.
- Soloperformance Kriger at Mellemrum festival, curated by Kitt Johnson X-act.
- Set design for Colour blind contemporary circus for children by Kalas.
- Poetry Hest (Horse) in collaboration with visual artist Morten Schelde. Publisher Arena.
- Audio installation Mulige hændelsesforløb eller ting at gører Ringsted galleri.
- Performer and writher in Tomorrow everything will be different Hello earth at Metropolis festival Copenhagen.
- Set design for the adult puppet performance Black Out by Norpol. Supported by the Danish Arts Foundation.
- I grow all kinds of flowers an installation in second life.
- maternity leave finished march 2009
- Installation/audio Husfred (Domestic peace) at group exhibition Audiovideo at Gimsinghoved curator Line Kjær.
- Set design fore Det Lille Teater (the little theatre) presenting Tusind Tik Tak ( thousand tick-tock) a Children’s play.
- Developing project Vrangsiden (inside out) an investigation on the relationship performer/spectator in a labyrinth installation.
- Væggene har ører (The walls have ears) at Carte Blanche performanceteater Kultur prinsen in Viborg.
- Book object Bjergæder a paper mountain range with text and illustration. Publisher Verbale pupiller.
- Installation Ledetråde (guiding lines) at group exhibition at Gammelgårds art and cultural centre.
- Set design for the performance Everything at once by NORPOL.
- Performance installation Væggene har ører – et rummeligt digt (The walls have ears-a spatial poem) solo-exhibition at Overgaden – Institution fore contemporary art. Supported by the Danish Arts Foundation.
- Poetry and art book Væggene har ører (The walls have ears) publisher Hurricane.
- Spoken word performance at the Festival Images of Syria, at Roskilde Festival and at Copenhagen International Poetry festival.
2005 (maternity leave from march 2005 - march 2006)
- Poetry début Jeg forventer en masse (I expect lots of things) publisher Hurricane.
- Set design for the interactive rock opera Ondskabens landskab (Landscape of evil) by NORPOL.