Seimi Nørregaard (1975)
* Drømte mig en drøm i nat/last night I had a dream senorial art exhibition for children at Brandts Kunsthal Odense, Denmark.
* Set design for Colour blind contemporary circus for children by Kalas.
* Poetry Hest (Horse) in collaboration with visual artist Morten Schelde. Publisher Arena.
* Auditiv installation, exhibition Mulige hændelsesforløb eller ting at gører Ringsted galleri.
* Performer and writher in Tomorrow everything will be different at Metropolis festival Copenhagen.
* Set design for the adult puppet performance Black Out by Norpol.
* I grow all kinds of flowers an installation in second life.
* maternity leave finished march 2009
* Installation/audio Husfred (Domestic peace) at group exhibition Audiovideo at Gimsinghoved curator Line Kjær.
* Set design fore Det Lille Teater (the little theatre) presenting Tusind Tik Tak ( thousand tick-tock) a Children’s play.
* Developing project Vrangsiden (inside out ) an investigation on the relationship performer/spectator in a labyrinth installation.
* Væggene har ører (The walls have ears) at Carte Blanche performanceteater Kultur prinsen in Viborg.
* Book object Bjergæder a paper mountain range with text and illustration. Publisher Verbale pupillers
* Installation Ledetråde (guiding lines) at group exhibition at Gammelgårds art and cultural centre.
* Set design fore the performance Everything at once by Norpol.
* Performance installation Væggene har ører – et rummeligt digt (The walls have ears-a spatial poem) exhibition at
Overgaden – Institution fore contemporary art.
* Poetry and art book Væggene har ører (The walls have ears) publisher Hurricane.
* Spoken word performance at the Festival Images of Syria, at Roskilde Festival and at Copenhagen International Poetry
2005 (maternity leave from march 2005 - march 2006)
* Poetry début Jeg forventer en masse (I expect lots of things) publisher Hurricane.
* Set design fore the interactive rock opera Ondskabens landskab (Landscape of evil) by Norpol.
* Scriptwriter and performer in the performance Blow Job at Turbinehallerne.